Terms and Conditions
1. About USautoportal.com
We are glad to welcome you at USautoportal.com (“We”, “Site”, “Portal”, “Service”). We provide our products and services subject to these Terms and Conditions. By using USautoportal.com you agree to the following Terms and Conditions ("T&C"). These T&C may be updated by us from time to time, and we encourage you to revisit this page often and review the T&C.
2. Main terms
CONTENT – photo, video, audio, iconic and text materials which were placed on Portal by Administration, Moderator or other authorized person.
MATERIALS - photo, video, audio, iconic and text materials which were placed on Portal by Users in their accounts.
PROJECT – entity which involves Portal, Users, Moderators and Administrators.
USER – any person who accepted this agreement.
ADMINISTRATION – persons who are authorized by the owner of the Project for special use of the Project including management and acting from behalf of the owner of the Project.
MODERATOR – person who is authorized by the Administration for approving User materials.
REGISTRATION – creation of User account as a set of identity data
4. Modification and Termination of the Service
USautoportal.com reserves the right to modify, update, suspend or discontinue all or part of the Service at any time for any reason, with or without notice to you. All terminations will be made at USautoportal.com's sole discretion and you agree that USautoportal.com will not be liable for any termination of your use or access to the Service.
USautoportal.com does not guarantee that the Site will be error free, or continuously available, or that the Site will be free of viruses or other harmful components. You waive and covenant not to assert any claims or allegations of any nature whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of the Site, including, without limitation, all claims and allegations relating to the alleged infringement of proprietary rights, the alleged inaccuracy of Site Content, your inability to access the Site at any given time, or allegations that Portal has or should indemnify, defend, or hold you harmless from any claim or allegation arising from your use or other exploitation of the Site.
You use the Site at your own risk and neither USautoportal.com nor the parties who provide information and material for publication within the site content shall be liable for any damages of any sort arising from your use of or inability to use the Site or any product or service linked to or from or advertised or promoted on the Site, including, without limitation, consequential, special, incidental, indirect, punitive, exemplary, or other damages of any kind (including lost revenues or profits, loss of business, and loss of data), even if We are advised beforehand of the possibility of such damages. Because some states/jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitations may not apply to you. To the extent permitted by law, USautoportal.com also disclaims liability for any direct damages based on your access or use of the Site and the Site Content.
The Site, all Site Content, and all other Content available on or through the Site are provided on an "as is," “as available” basis, and USautoportal.com expressly disclaims any and all conditions, representations and warranties of merchantability or fitness for particular use, including all implied warranties in connection with the foregoing. USautoportal.com also expressly disclaims any condition, warranty or representation as to the accuracy, results, timeliness, completeness, non-infringement, or proprietary character of the Site, all Site Content, and all other Content available on or through the site.
You understand and agree that your access to this Site may be terminated or suspended in USautoportal.com's sole discretion, and without prior notice, and USautoportal.com may exercise any other remedy available and remove any Materials, if USautoportal.com believes that your use of the Site and/or any Materials you provide violate these Terms and Conditions or any law or regulation, or are otherwise objectionable or inappropriate or constitute fraudulent activity of any nature.
You also agree that monetary damages may not provide a sufficient remedy to USautoportal.com for violations of these Terms and Conditions, and you consent to injunctive or other equitable relief for such violations without the requirement that USautoportal.com posts a bond. USautoportal.com is not obliged to provide any refund to you if you are terminated as an authorized User of the Site because, in Our sole discretion, you have violated these Terms of Service.
Administration reserves the right to limit completely or partially the functionality of Project because of technical, technological, preventive and other reasons with prior notification or without it. All characteristics and parameters of the Project (including but not limited to prices, rules of the data upload, rules of the functioning of account) can be modified without prior notification before or after the changes.
You agree we may moderate USautoportal.com access and use in our sole discretion, e.g. by blocking (e.g. IP addresses), filtering, deletion, delay, omission, verification, and/or access/account termination. You agree (1) not to bypass said moderation, (2) We are not liable for moderating, not moderating, or representations as to moderating, and (3) nothing We say or do waives our right to moderate, or not.
7. Technical support
USautoportal.com provides technical support by e-mail email@example.com
8. Links to Other web-sites
USautoportal.com provides links to other Web sites. You acknowledge and agree that, because USautoportal.com has no control over such sites, We are not responsible for them or the resources and information they contain. In particular, we are not responsible for the availability of services related to another Web site that has a link on USautoportal.com; we do not necessarily endorse such sites, and we are not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products or other materials available on/ from such sites.
9. User is not allowed to:
- a) Share any user name and/or password you have on the USautoportal.com with any other persons.
- b) Use account of another user of USautoportal.com or acquire (including changing and receiving as a gift) the account of another user.
- c) Attempt to gain unauthorized access to any part of the USautoportal.com, to accounts that belong to other users, or to computer systems or networks connected to the USautoportal.com;
- d) Use project any way which may interfere normal functioning of the USautoportal.com.
- e) Use contact info of other users for Spam distribution.
- f) Engage in any systematic extraction of data or data fields, including, without limitation, email addresses, by use of any automated mechanism, such web robots, crawlers, or spiders or otherwise.
- g) Place on the site objects of exclusive rights without the consent of the legal owner.
- h) Place on the site personal sensitive information of the third parties without their consent including but not limited to home addresses, phones, Ids.
- i) Place on the site material which is: knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, libelous, tortuous, abusive, vulgar, hateful, racist, bigoted, sexist, harassing, threatening, inflammatory, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, pornographic, invasive of a person's privacy, or is otherwise objectionable or in violation of any applicable law, rule, or regulation.
- j) Place on the site material discussing illegal activities or linking to websites that deal with such activities.
- k) Place on the site materials or links containing viruses, Trojans, worms, or any other disruptive or harmful component.
- l) Place on the site threats, calls to violence and commitment of illegal actions.
- m) Place on USautoportal.com material with propagation of criminal actions.
- n) Place any other information which is not desired, breaches the basic norms of morality and ethics, breaches norms of existing legislation.
- o) Commit any other unlawful or criminal acts
Without limiting, any of USautoportal.com other rights or remedies, a violation of any of the above items may result in the removal of any Content you have transmitted or posted, revocation of any accounts you have on the USautoportal.com, and/or a ban from creating new accounts
10. USautoportal.com allows Users to publish listings, ratings, and reviews and to access social media tools where users may post material accessible to others or transmit communications to others. Some of these tools may be operated by third parties, and your use of them is subject to both the terms of this Terms and Conditions and to the policies of their third-party providers.
11. Intellectual property rights
This Site is owned and operated by USautoportal.com. Unless otherwise specified, all Content and Materials appearing on this Site, including Site design, text, graphics, logos, images, icons interfaces, and the selection, assembly and arrangements thereof are the sole property of USautoportal.com. Any other use of Materials and Content on this Site, including but not limited to, reproduction, modification, transmission, display, distribution or republication, without prior written permission of USautoportal.com, is strictly prohibited.
12. Changes and updates to these Terms and Conditions
USautoportal.com may occasionally update or change these Terms and Conditions, so we encourage you to view them often. Your continued use of the Service constitutes your agreement to these Terms and Conditions and any updates.
The failure of USautoportal.com to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of the Terms and Conditions is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties' intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the Terms and Conditions remain in full force and effect. The Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and USautoportal.com and governs your use of the Service, superseding any prior Terms and Conditions with respect to the Service. You are also may be a subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when you use or purchase certain other USautoportal.com services, affiliate or third-party services.
These Terms and Conditions shall inure to the benefit of and be binding upon the parties hereto, and their permitted successors, permitted assigns, heirs, and legal and personal representatives. If any provisions of this agreement are held to be invalid or unenforceable by an arbitrator or a court of competent jurisdiction, any such provision(s) shall be enforced to the maximum extent permissible so as to effect the intent of the parties and shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provisions herein, and the remainder of this Terms and Conditions shall continue in full force and effect.