American doctors suggest to do gymnastics just right behind the wheel, stopping about every 1.5-2 hours, in order not to overstress in the car. According to scientists the exercitation which developed specifically for truckers is very useful for ordinary city "riders". It consists of three parts, oriented to relieve hands, shoulders and eyes fatigue. Anyway, stop by the roadside and try to relieve fatigue in the most problematic "driver" body zones.
Shoulders and hands
1. Stretch your shoulders and neck with the finger circle movements for 1-2 minutes, then back of the neck and area around the ears.
2. Rub your hands together, as if you wash them.
3. Warm up each finger starting from the nail.
4. Rotate your hands in clockwise and counterclockwise order.
5. Clench and unclench your fingers into fists.
6. Bear your thumb against the first finger nail and unlink the ring with force as at click. Do the same thing with the other fingers.
1. Look into the distance for 5-6 seconds, then shift your gaze on the outstretched arm fingertips and hold it fix for 5-6 seconds. Look into the distance again. Repeat the series for 8-10 times.
2. Blink vigorously for 15-20 seconds, and then open your eyes and relax for 10 seconds. Repeat the series for 2-3 times.
3. Shut eyes tight for 5-10 seconds , and then open them for 5-10 seconds. Repeat the series for 5-7 times.
4. Close your eyes and roll them right-left under the eyelid for 15-20. Now open your eyes, rest for 10-15 seconds. Repeat the series for 2-3 times.
5. Close your eyes, give a slight press the upper eyelids with your finger-cushions and hold them for 3-5 seconds. Put out your fingers, blink for 3-5 seconds. Repeat the series for 3-5 times.